Personal Accident Insurance allows you to offer significant benefits for your employees at very reasonable prices, usually starting at less than $10 per month per employee.
Hospital Cash Indemnity plans offer daily cash benefits for each 24 hour period of confinement in a hospital. This benefit can be used to pay for the direct or indirect costs related to a hospital stay.
Accident Only Daily Hospital Cash
- Pays a flat dollar amount for every 24 hour period of hospital confinement
- Benefits are paid in addition to any other insurance
- Benefits are paid regardless of the actual expense incurred
- The intent is to offer a benefit to help defray the direct and indirect costs of a hospital stay
- If a high deductible medical plan is in force, benefits can be used to assist the employee in paying their deductible
- Three day retroactive waiting period. After three continuous days in the hospital, benefits are paid retroactively to the first day of hospital confinement.
- Benefits are payable for 180 days of continuous confinement due to a covered accidental event
Benefit payments will end of the first of the following dates:
- The date the Hospital Confinement ends;
- The date the Insured dies;
- The date the Benefit Period for this benefit ends; or
- The date insurance under this Policy ends.